Strong Opinions by @marksbirch: What #Startups Are Like !!! - Is like That !!!@3 days ago with 54 notes
#startups #tech #entrepreneurship #founders #humor #lol #startuplife
Entrepreneur, Adventure Traveler , kitesurfer , teacher , politically inclined, vespa collector , photography lover, economist, Innovator, few failures on record, Interested in Technology and how to use it to close the gap of conectitivy and worried about “digital ignorance”.
1. Make it Simple
2. Set a reasonable goal
3. Give an incentive for just starting -
4. Make it topical -
5. Set a time limit
6. Make it group oriented
For more info: http://goo.gl/DVcci@1 month ago
“I’ve learned that if you want to get out of the box thinking, you need to literally get out of the box.” Don´t forget that “Walking is good for your Brain”@3 months ago
The Creed of the Persistent and Passionate Mind
1. If anything can go wrong, Fix It!!… to hell with Murphy!
2. When given a choice… take both!!
3. Multiple projects lead to multiple successes.
4. Start at the top, then work your way up.
5. Do it by the book… but be the author!
6. When forced to compromise, ask for more.
7. If you can’t win, change the rules.
8. If you can’t change the rules, then ignore them.
9. Perfection is not optional.
10. When faced without a challenge, make one.
11. “No” simply means begin again at one level higher.
12. Don’t walk when you can run.
13. When in doubt: THINK!
14. Patience is a virtue, but persistence to the point of success is a blessing.
15. The squeaky wheel gets replaced.
16. The faster you move, the slower time passes, the longer you live.
17. The best way to predict the future is to create it yourself!
18. The ratio of something to nothing is infinite.
19. You get what you incentivize.
20. If you think it is impossible, then it is… for you.
21. An expert is someone who can tell you exactly how it can’t be done.
22. The day before something is a breakthrough, it’s a crazy idea.
23. If it were easy it would have been done already.
24. Without a target you’ll miss it every time.
25. Fail early, fail often, fail forward!
26. If you can’t measure it, you can’t improve it.
27. The world’s most precious resource is the persistent and passionate human mind.
28. Bureaucracy is an obstacle to be conquered with persistence, confidence and a bulldozer when necessary.